Wednesday 3 October 2007

life = 0

been a while since i last posted... but I hate posting for the sake of posting. Also, I've been crazy busy working on my site... but more about that later...

Right now however, I have bigger fish to fry.

I think I have serious problems. I've noticed that for some unknown reason, I don't do anything worth talking about except for work. I don't play any sport. I don't go to gym. I don't have a whole gang (20+) of friends with whom I do crazy stuff...
I only have a few friends. And most of which i only see on some odd weekend when we go for drinks or whatever. Apart from that, I can't really say, "my friends and I had a tough game of ............................. last week." Or that my arm is sore from that .................................. move I did at the gym yesterday.

It might sound weird to hear a 22yr old saying these things but they're true. I'm seriously starting to bore myself now. I need a flippin hobby or something. I don't even have a flipping PlayStation or anything like that. At least then I'd say I have something to entertain or occupy myself with. But I just don't. I wish I could blame something or someone else... but I really can't...

I suck at soccer/football. And everybody knows that (almost) all black people love soccer. I don't like watching the damn sport. I'd much rather watch Rugby or Cricket or something. I don't enjoy soccer at all. That explains the disinterest and inability to play. Not the other way round.
Actually, I don't really care if I can play of not.

Then comes PS games and such...

hhmmmm... this is a tough one...

Sometimes I wish I had a console to play RPGs & FPS and driving/racing games but somehow the wish isn't that strong to push me into buying one. I love playing games. I love playing games I don't even know coz somehow I end up being good at them even if it's the first time playing.
But still... it's not motivation enough... :/

It's not nice being me sometimes...

I think I might end up boring people to death...
I've decided...
I'm gonna start something... not too sure what... but something's coming... watch this space...
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "life = 0"