Wednesday 20 August 2008

I like, where you sleep

This song brings a stupid grin to my face everytime I hear it. It's playng as I type this on teh radio. People in the office are wondering why I'm grinning like a stupid fool.

It's so damn sweet. The video also kicks serious ass.



Hellogoodbye - "Here (In Your Arms)"


When you are the one, the one that lies close to me.
Whispers "Hello, I've
missed you quite terribly."
I fell in love, in love with you
suddenly.
That there's no place else I could be but here in your arms.

I like,
Where you sleep,
When you sleep,
Next to me.
I like,
Where you sleep;
Here.

Cause our lips,
Can touch,
And our cheeks,
Can brush.
Our lips,
Can touch;
Here


They were featured on The Real Life - Austin (killa show by the way). When they had to hook something up for SXSW.

Speaking of which, there's just something about reality TV shows. I thinks it's the fascination with peeking into strangers' lives and getting to know how people live their daily lives that appeals to me. I've been a fan of Survivor, The Amazing Race, The X Effect, The Apprentice, and that other one where a bunch of guys fight the natives, [...I forget what it's called now] you name it, I've watched it. Probably. Be reasonable in your naming.

I'm loving Miami Ink at the moment. Considering my undying fascination with tattoos. It really fils that tatt gap. :P

I even got my aunt hooked onto Big Brother Africa (the first one), and now everyime they make a new one, she let's me know. How cool is that. I got my eldest cousin hooked on Flava of Love. He also couldn't get enough of it. At the end of every episode, he would ask when the next episode was. Good stuff. I'm a bad influence. LOL!

I love it (reality TV and the song... bonus if they have the song in a reality TV show... i.e. The Real Life!!).

I can die a happy man.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 killa comment(s): on "I like, where you sleep"

Asia said...

Reality TV: I have loved Survivor forever. But when I was watching the Fiji one last night, I found I have no favorite tribe or person or someone um rooting for to win. This group is so (insert word here). There's no weirdness or any extremeness or quirkiness about any of them. I'll just watch for the challenges.

tehPaperCut said...

I think it's become a bit too predictable.

losing interest real quick...