Saturday 1 March 2008

[#3] Changes...

Yo,

I've noticed over the past few months and years, with my over-exposure to the internet (esp. Flickr), that more and more people are not scared of showing their faces (and their girlfriends/friends/cousins/sisters/families/whoever else) all over the interwebs.

So after seeing a large number of people doing this with no fear I've decided that it wont be such a bad thing if I were to do the same. Share my world with y'all. Hell, who knows maybe that'll get me some comments up in this biatch!

So yeah, that's it...

The motivation's prolly coz I just wanna show off my new girlfriend (i.e. when I finally find her)

:)

...or maybe even all the Ms. Not-Teh-One's I run into. So that when I blog about someone you all know what they look like. What are the chances that you'll actually tell them they be on the interwebs??



*{eNd}*


if you're wondering what this whole numbering thing is all about... check here!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 killa comment(s): on "[#3] Changes..."

Charles Siboto said...

lolxorz

I'm thinking of putting a pic of me and my soon-to-be girl on my blog soon.

Hold thumbs - she's the hotness!

tehPaperCut said...

I'll be holding thumbs for you bru!


**thanx for the comment, Freeboy!**

>holding thumbs<