Saturday 1 March 2008

Please don't let me be misunderstood!

I've realised I have a serious problem.

When I talk (especially to myself ...lol... ...NOT!) I find that I repeat stuff a coupla different ways just to make sure that the listener clearly understands what I'm talking about.

The reason I do this is, I often use short sentences when I talk hoping the listener would get what I'm saying without having to repeat myself or having to breakdown the sentence.

But in an attempt to be better understood, I have discovered these two wonderful words... "Y' understand? " I find it saves me a lotta trouble of having to start from the start. ...yeah!

So when I'm talking to someone, and they stare blankly at me with that "maybe I'm too stupid for this conversation" look. I just stare back at them and go... "y' understand?"...with that "you're need me to chew this for you, don't you?" look ...to show that I'm expecting an answer.

While writing this post, I've realised that the main cause of my little "OCB" problem, could be the people I speak to tend to get distracted by the unexpectedly large amount of information I'm throwing at them all at once.

:D

*{EnD}*

footnote:
this is just a random rant... feel free to ignore it... didn't really feel like spewing a lotta intelect on a Saturday afternoon.

bye!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Please don't let me be misunderstood!"