Monday 4 August 2008

Fat chicks looooove salad!

NOT!

Come on... you know I'm right.

Have you ever seen a fat girl eat a bowl of salad? Ever?

I didn't think so...

Next question: Have you ever seen a fat girl at a McDonald's or KFC for instance?

Thought as much.

I was talking to someone about this the other day, howcome you never see a fat girl fussing about calories & GI and all those wonderful whatnots that skinny girls are so obsessed about?

Don't tell me it's because they were fat in the first place. No. I'll tell you why... it's simply because they don't wanna end up as fat slobs who'll do anything to get even a spicy chicken wing from Chicken Licken.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against fat people. If you're gonna weigh 314lbs and still eat like an elephant in heat; go right ahead. If you can afford it then why not?
Just don't end up so fat you end up becoming another bed riden (how do you spell that?) morbidly obese idiot looking for a handout coz you can't afford to get the proper medication to keep your sugar level in check. Or for that expensive open heart surgery you need to get before you die as a result of your ill health.

Please. For your sake and mine.

Coz I won't waste my hard earned money donating to your "Help Me, I'm Fat" foundation.

Eat right in the first place, then you and me will be the best of buddies.

Same applies to you, overweight geek boy!

:P
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Fat chicks looooove salad!"