Tuesday 21 October 2008

Women are a very constipated species



It's true.

Check, around 86,5% of all constipation relief ads have women in lead roles, talking how dull their lives used to be before they discovered //insert constipation remedy here//.

They go on and on about how crappy they were feeling (excuse the pun), how they couldn't enjoy themselves, couldn't do anything energy consuming, but since a friend (ironically also a woman) recommended Dulcolex/All Bran Flakes/whatever-you-trust (LOL), they are now able to get on with their lives. Like jump around in the park or walk the dog. Coz quite simply put, you never know when nature might call while you're walking the dog or having a picnic in an isolated park far from restrooms.

So it's best to sort out your digestion issues before having fun. That's my advice. Use it. I insist.

I have no idea why. But come to think of it, most of the girls I know have had some sort of constipatory situation to deal with.

I've had a friend of mine actually go to see a doctor in search of some much needed help. I swear. She had to get prescription meds to get things back to normal. Imagine.

Why some women don't have regular, self-cleaning systems like the rest of us, I'll never know.

The Nnumber 2 seems to be a very illusive concept to these constipated women.

Same applies to number 1. You have no idea how many girls/women I know who (at any given point in their lives) have had a bladder infection of some sort. Either that or a yeast infection. It's sad really.

I know this isn't something to joke about. And some people out there (it may be you or somebody you might know) are seriously suffering from the consequences of eating the wrong foods (i.e. foods without any fibre) or just plain laziness to go to the loo.

Though the latter is arguably not an illness of any kind. It's just plain stupidity. In fact, I know of two people; The first one hates going to pee (political correctness is imperative) because it involves the tideous task of taking her pants off, pulling down the undergarment, then sitting on a cold seat then pulling her pants a few (short) minutes later. This is for a number one btw. (As if a quickie is any different) Some people.

Then the other one... goes for a number 2 only after 2-3 days. Simply because she's lazy. And these are her words, and I quote: "I'm just lazy to [read: poop]." close quote. Then the toilet is left smelling like a sewage pipe burst, and she jokes about it. WTF is that about. Some people...


See.


It's laziness.

Next thing they get all infected and miserable and expect sympathy from us (men).

Come on. Do the right thing. Go to the loo every once in a while. It's for your own good.

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear a woman proudly say:
"I'm human too, I go to the toilet just like you"

Look on the bright side... at least she goes. :P

I sure hope so...
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 killa comment(s): on "Women are a very constipated species"

Asia said...

LMAO!!! Um laughing so hard. And me being regular like i am, i think i better stop. LOL. LMAO! This is one of your best yet.

tehPaperCut said...

Thanx a lot there A!

Some say the truth hurts, I think the truth is funny.

:P