Wednesday 22 October 2008

Zulu girls [PaperCut Designs]













Clearly there's some sick, twisted, demented sexual fascination with Zulu girls all accross the interwebs, and it seems since my blog post about seeing them in Joburg, people from all over the world have been visiting my blog for all the wrong reasons.

I'm very sorry to have disappointed you in terms of the content of the post, no it's not about how you can fck Zulu girls, but yes it is about appreciating God's creations. Not about perving over them. But that's your choice, sorry my blog doesn't cater to your need to fap-fap over my writings.


But, seeing as you like them so much Mr Perv, here's a lil something for you to drool over while admiring my creativity all at the same time.



  1. Intombazana yomZulu!
    bigger version from flickr
  2. Dancing Zulu girl
    it's biggr on flickr


Have fun!

Check more of my pics over here!

Thanks for visiting my blog anyway... tell your friends about me.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Zulu girls [PaperCut Designs]"