Thursday 25 June 2009

Before I die

I refuse to die before [in no particular order]:
  1. Attending the Carnival in Rio de Janiero - Brazil

    What more could I possibly ask for? Happy people, music, singing, dancing and not to mention the hot hot hot weather!!!

  2. Chasing cheese down a hill - Gloucester, England
    Might sound stupid to you, especially if you're a girl, but nothing beats anything that provides the rare opportunity to potentially break your neck in pursuit of... ...wait for it... a round of Double Gloucester Cheese down an extremely steep and uneven hill!!! YEAH!!!

  3. Rocking it at the Cape Town Jazz Festival - Cape Town
    Again, a killa combination: music, a good time, some 1000+ people having a good time and some nice outdoorsy weather! Aint nothing better!

  4. Rollercoaster-ing at Ratanga Junction - Cape Town

    1 reason: the adrenalin rush!

  5. Bungee jumping off of something - The World

    see reason on #4

  6. Chilin' on the ocean in Mozambique

    Beach + hot weather + Portuguese food = happiness

  7. Going to the Umhlanga Reed Dance in Swaziland

    Two birds with one stone, (1) I'll be in Swaziland and (2) I'll be witnessing another history chapter added to the King Mswati book - him marrying yet another wife. As if 14 isn't enough. pshh!!

  8. The Zulu Reed Dance in KwaZulu Natal

    I've always wanted to witness this. :)

  9. Going to one of the Channel-O patries in Swaziland

    I hear they're the best parties to go to this side of the Vaal, I wanna be part of the temporary migration come December!

  10. Being part of La Tomatina - Valencia, Spain

    The potential risk of getting hit in the eye with a tomato has always appealed to me. The mess of it all. I likes it!!

**Looks like this is gonna be one of those lists I need to update as I go along.
Hopefully I'll update it, unlike this one...

;)


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Before I die"