Thursday 30 July 2009

Justification...

I don't understand this.

Why is it that when people making racial slurs (e.g. white people) are exposed, the first thing that comes out of their mouths is:
I'm not a racist. Some of my best friends are black!
What the?
Does my walking around barefoot mean I support enviromentalist tree-huggers? No. It's totally unrelated.

Same applies to you having friends (or whatever) from a different race. You having black friends, or any other race for that matter, says nothing about the kind of person you are. What you decide on your own is not dependent on whether you have black friends or not. It's just one of those things that you either are or not.

There's no in-between.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Justification..."