Monday 12 November 2007

Somethin's comin'...

So over the weekend, a friend of mine came over to my place, we chilled for a while (3-4 hours to be exact).

And while we were still chillin, we got to talk about what each of us were doing asside from making other people money. She told me she had bought a company from someone else, and had sold the offices where it used to be, to run it from home coz she doesn't stay far from the office building.

So now...

...the comapny is a company dealing with wedding & event invitations and stuff. Basically they design and deal with everything that relates to events and invitations and so on...

So I also told her about my brand. And offered to design a website for her.

So yeah...

I'll be designing one of my best works yet.

It's gonna feature all the CSS & JavaScript tricks I have up my sleeve. I have to outdo my last work one way or another, and this is it.

I started off with a simple HTML+CSS site...
then came my second simple HTML+CSS site with an abundance of DIV tags...
my third site also uses simple HTML+CSS with DIV and absolutely no other language.

So my next site...

...is going to be something else.
100% alive.
with dynamic menus, and a customised gallery viewer.
to create a unique customer experience...

watch this space... actually no.

Don't watch this space...

I'll post the link for the space to be watched soon...

So you can watch that space instead...

mkay?
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Somethin's comin'..."