Thursday 29 May 2008

< untitled />

Yesterday I spent most of my time walking up and down Long Street. i went into every other arts & craft shop there.
For those of you who don't know, Long Street is basically what you might consider the main artery (excuse the pun) of Cape Town. That's basically where you'll find most clubs, restaurants, and some really cool locally designed stuff.
During my walks, I came across a store that sells hand made bags and sandals and other little accessories like ear rings and such.

Allow me to just shift off-topic a little: I had always promised myself that when I finally do get myself a girlfriend I would spoil her with all the things I think my girlfriend should have. Simple things, killa one-of-a-kind type of things.
The main reason for this being, I like to believe I'm a pretty original guy, I don't always like what the majority loves, I have my own taste in things, be they decorative or otherwise. I just love having things that you wouldn't find easily. I buy things where people wouldn't expect me to. Buy at prices people wouldn't expect me to. And armed with that, I am able to have things most people wouldn't normally have.
Now that I've got that out of the way...
So I saw this killa handbag made out of an old vynil LP. (I don't actually know what it's really called, just that I'm from a generation of tapes, CDs and MP3s.) And in keeping with the pledge of getting spilling my sense of style over to my girlfriend (LOL), I bought her this:


I'm not too sure why, but when I saw it, she was the first person I thought
I should buy it for. So I did.

She was flippin extatic when I handed it to her...

pfft... girls!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 killa comment(s): on "< untitled />"

Animate-Me Dance Pro. said...

Checked your message bro.. you know how I feel? I guess I share the feeling with someone.. by the way, your website is hot, keep up the good work.

tehPaperCut said...

Guess love's just one of those things...

**thanx bru!