Thursday 7 October 2010

Write now!

So I'm sure you've been sitting there, day in and day out, checking my blog every 5 minutes, wondering what I've been up to lately.

Well, seeing as I seem to only blog here when I'm updating you about what I'm busy with, consider this one of those...

I've been busy with 2 things really.

As usual, still trying to push my clothing line to the masses. That's a given, I'm not gonna bore you with that. So let's move swiftly to the next point...

I'm now officially a blogger for a new online magazine called rView. Check the posts I've written so far: Click here!!! So I'ma be kicking some knowledge over there for a while! Join me!



There's no need to panic, I won't be deserting this blog anytime soon. The only reason I joined the other team is simply because I blog a lot about things that need some sort of feedback or input from readers. And seeing as I've been on this blog for yeeeeeeeears and have had only a handful of comments, user interaction seems to be very minimal on this side. Communication seems to be one-directional (there's a proper English word for that, I just can't think of it. I know it's the opposite of duplex though) anyway... seeing as not as many people want to comment on my awesomeness, I might was well keep the contents of this blog, what they've always been, and share my more conversational pieces to rView. So in essence this blog will remain what it has always been, so stick around. ;)

What say you?

**cue crickets**


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Write now!"