Thursday 26 July 2007

I think I fucked up!

So this is what happened late yesterday. After having finished my previous post.

I called her and we agreed she'd come over later today.

I'm not too sure that was a good idea because we'd had a fight over the phone just before we arranged to continue face2face today.

I'm don't really wanna fight her though. I don't want this to be one of those messy break-ups I never want to think about. Or even for us to end up hating each other or anything like that.

I'm gonna try my best not to start yesterday's fight again.

I want to be able to hit it anytime without having to apologise and beg for it. I want us to still be cool...

anywayz.. I'm out
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "I think I fucked up!"