Monday 30 July 2007

nu chick on teh blok

So, I met this other chick last week Tuesday. She pretty hot. Cute, got dreads. Probably longer than mine...

Only one thing that turns me a bit off about her. She sounds like a 13yr old on the phone.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Face2face, she's absolutely okay. She goes to TUT, nad stuff. So I'm no craddle snatcher. :)

I've only seen her that one time, and since then we've been talking on the phone... We had made plans to hook up this coming weekend, but I'm gonna surprise her and call her tomorrow to ask her out... The nice thing about that is... she wont be expecting it at all... top marks for me :)

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "nu chick on teh blok"