Tuesday 31 July 2007

The people at McDonald's know me...

As soon as I get to the counter. The wiater (...or whatever they're called) knows what I'm gonna eat. Large McFeast Deluxe + coke no ice.

It's kinda creepy at times. Funny, but creepy just the same.

I don't blame them though. It's probably the only other meal on their menu that actually tastes like real food. I've been hooked on it since they introduced it during the last World Cup or something...

So today. I decided to go against the grain. When the dude said "Large McFeast + Large coke" I said "no, gimme the number 7 with large coke & no ice".

I have to say. that was the biggest mistake of my life so far. The patty was freakin hard. I think they overdid it a bit.

Oh well, I guess I'ma have to go back to my McFeast...
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "The people at McDonald's know me..."