Wednesday 1 August 2007

Thoughts and things...

Now playing: Common
track: 8 minutes to sunrise
Okay, so it's the first of the month, my PCclock says 19:01pm but I know is a few minutes behind...
anywayz...
My birthdays is exactly 5 days away. Lately I find myself thinking about my life a lot. I guess I don't really have much of a choice since I don't really have anyone to distract me and stuff.
Over the past few days I've been trying to figure out a number of things about myself. Crazy things sometimes. Stuff like what's the next 365 days have in store for me (after my birthday that is).
When it comes to relationships and stuff, I'm not too sure if I'm really gonna meet someone I'm gonna invest a whole lot of eneergy and money into. I've done that before got my fingers burnt, don't want it no more (for now at least) :) I'm not gonna spend a whole lotta time trying either!
I've decided to make the next 12 months, 53 weeks, 370 days, 8880 hours, and less than 5400000 minutes all about me. I've dedicated over 17 months to someone who clearly had no consideration of what I felt for her. I've decided to stop sulking about it and move the fuck on.
She didn't deserve all of this...
So it's official 01-August-2007 till 06-August-2008 are all about The PaperCut!
I don't care anymore about putting someone else before me. I have no kid no cat no goldfish nothing. So why the fuck should I put somebody else ahead of my own needs? I'm not doing that no more.
I've been in relationships with people who actually did care about me. I know this cause I know; I was there!
I have never been a player. I don't play. That's just who I am. Who I've always been. I think with mah heart and that's just the way it's always been. I don't cheat. I fall in love instead. It sucks that when you think you're about to start something real, the next person is busy with their own agenda. That's seriously not fair, but I guess that's just how life goes.
You live and you learn...
One thing I've repeatedly used as a 'revenge tool' has always been success. I believe it has a bigger impact that being bitter and shit.
So this is it. The revolution starts now!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Thoughts and things..."