Tuesday 14 August 2007

Same faces different places!

Been a while since my last post but anywayz, here goes...
Now, I'm not the only one who thinks this but it just irritates the crap out of me that almost on every other channel (SABC1,2,3 & e) you always see the same actors playing different roles.
The first question I always ask myself is "WHY?". A simple 'why'. Why can't we get to see fresh talent on the silver screen for a change. Just somebody who's tryin to crack it into the industry, instead of people you've been watching since 1999. I mean why do people still go study Drama if all we ever get to see is the same people everywhere. In ads, sitcoms, presenting and even voice-overs... everywhere.
All I'm asking for is some new faces to do the same things these 'veterans' are doing. I'm not saying they should quit acting, but they should rather give the noobs a chance.
It's okay to see people you know playing some serious roles in soapies like Generations and stuff, but when you see someone who's been acting longer than you care to remember in a lousy role like on that new teen soapie on eTV it just gets kinda depressing. In my eyes they sorta lose credibility, that can't be good...
Anywayz, just my two cents!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Same faces different places!"