Thursday 2 August 2007

1 more...

Now playing: Michael Buble
Track: Fever
So, yesterday afternoon, I call this other girl. She picks up. I can tell she can't really talk. I ask her why. She tells me she standing in a queue and she's about to get helped so she'll call me back.

Okay, so I hang up and wait for her to call...

Needless to say, she doesn't. I wasn't expecting her to anyways so it's no big deal.

Then late last night, after nine. She calls me. Now this might sound absolutely meaningless to you folks but to me it meant a whole lot. For one, it meant she was thinking about me at the time... :)

Lemme give you a brief history about me & this girl...

We met back in '05. She was standing outside a Standard Bank waiting for a friend. I was walking in her direction (sort of from the side from the back) and you can only guess exactly what I was looking at mkay!
As I was admiring ther beauty before me, (I was working my way up) and when I got to her face, I noticed she was staring at me. I had no choice but to make up some conversation. So I did.

I went up to he and the first thing she said to me was "I know you" (she spoke first). I was actually relieved, coz this meant I wouldn't have to think of some stupid chat-up line. So I asked her where she knew me from and she said from back home (Bloem). This was even more of a bonus coz at least we had something in common. So I got her number and went to go see her later that day.

I saw her as often as I could for about 2 months. Nothing serious, just visits and stuff.

Then she moved somewhere and we lost contact and she had also changed her number after she got mugged.

Anywayz...

I bumped into her again a few months ago and got her numbers again adn have been calling her since (not everyday obviously, I don't want her thinking I'm a stalker or anything like that).

So we've been keeping in touch for sometime now and I'm seriously falling for this girl, but she doesn't know it yet. I like so many things about her. She's a beautiful person in and out.

I wanna get closer though... My only fear is she'll either reject my ass or I'm gonna end up pushing her away... I don't want that!
What I like about her...

~ the way I feel when we talk on the phone.
~ the way she hugs
~ how open she is talking to me
~ her smile
~ her body (even though she's gained quite a bit of weight since I met her)
* I think this could actually be love *
~ I can't stop thinking about her (esp. after a phone call or after I see her)
** I'm not gonna rush things though, I just hope I don't scare her off... **

I'm going home this coming week, the day after my birthday. During last night's phone call, I told her this, and she said if only it wasn't during the week she'd love to come with me. Right then and there, I was starting to think I should try and reschedule my plans to fit her in, but I just couldn't. But at least she promised we'd see each other before then. I can't wait. I feel like a love-striken teenager! I'm not really complaining. I just hope it doesn't show when I try to tell her how she makes me feel... whenever that is...


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "1 more..."