Thursday 2 August 2007

SkinArt!

So I was thinking of gettina tattoo. Actually it's nothing new, I've been contemplating it for the past 3 odd years.
But now that I've finally decided on what I wanna get. I'm having second thoughts. Not necessarily about the pain or anything like that.
The question I keep asking myself is... is my body ready for
a tattoo??

This is probably because I feel I still have a long way to go in terms of "expanding" body wise, if you know what I mean. I don't think I'm done growing yet. But at the same time I don't wanna go get a tatt done when I'm 31 or something like that. Then it just loses its appeal. I wanna do it now while I'm still young.
I don't know, kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "SkinArt!"