Thursday 2 August 2007

Beautiful inside

Shame, isn't it just so sad when fat/ugly/pimple-faced girls suddenly decide they are all BBW and stuff. Don't get me wrong, I know quite a lotta "big" girls and most of them happen to be my best friends. They're very beautiful and stuff. But they're completely different compared to the ugly ones. I wonder why... I think they listen to too much of that "I'm beautiful inside" crap! Seriously, think of it. Almost everyone is somehow inside. You're either a nice person or you attitude completely sucks balls!!!

And it doesn't automatically mean that because you're fugly outside then you're
beautiful inside.

This applies to all the ugly girls out there. Regardless of your body size. If you're ugly, you're ugly, there's absolutely nothing we can help you with. Accept it and move on. Same applies to all the guys who repeatedly date fugly girls and claim they're "beautiful inside". It's a sad excuse. Just admit it to yourself. You're just in it for the sex! Plain and simple. Let's face it. Ugly girls are freaks in the bed. No question... :) That one was for the egos I bruised. Feelin better??

I'll be the first to admit. I have been in relationships with some girls with
questionable looks. How do I justify this? see above :D

So all's I'm sayin is, you don't have to be ugly to be "beautiful inside". You're beautiful all round. Inside and out. Fuck what everybody else says (myself included).

Clearly they don't know Jack Schidt!


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Beautiful inside"