Wednesday 23 April 2008

House music, is my friend

House music!!

I'm a crazy House music fanatic.

I find that I'm more creative when listening to some serious House music.

I'm talking the likes of Quentin Harris, Ben Westbeech, Little Luie Vega, Osunlade, Four to the Floor, DJ Fresh, Fred Everything, Kings of Tomorrow, Afro Medusa, Blue six, Miguel Migs, Euphonik, Phonique, Blaze, Paul Johnson, Harrison Crump, Studio Apartment, Junior Jack, Franc Roger, Magic Number, Sam & Gigi, Dennis Ferrer, Tortured Soul, Pepe Braddock... the list goes on and on and on and on and on.

And my favourite ladies of house: Lisa Shaw, Barbara Tucker, Sia, Aya, Ultra Nate...

I know it has a lot to do with the tempo of the music, which is basically makes the waves in the brain go faster, therefore guaranteeing the creative juices flow non-stop. But I just can't help it. It does wonders for me though...

Oh, did I mention Quentin Harris and Tortured Soul. Oh ya, I did. Just wanted to make sure.

Damn!

I can basically wake up in the morning and play house music. I don't know, somehow it sets the tone for the rest of my day.

When I woke up this morning I played Champagne by Four to the Floor. Crazy tune. Needless to say my day's been pretty great.

Out!

(When I got to the end of this post, Kerri Chandler - So Let The Wind Come Down was playing!)

eish!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "House music, is my friend"