Thursday 25 September 2008

Tecnology's drawbacks

Using cellphones in arguments is pretty much inane.

I'd rather you call me on my cellphone if you really wanna pick a fight with me. Coz with cellphones, all I can really do is press that red button and then the call's ended. It kinda makes the fight lose it's pizzaz. It missed that extra angry handset bang.

You know, the one where you just throw the damn handset onto the rest of the phone (I dunno what it's called... sue me!). You simply end the conversation with silence. That's not good enough.

If you really wanna hear how angry I am. I'll call you from my office landline. Then just as you try to talk your way out of it. I'll bang the damn phone in your damn ear.

That's the way Graham Bell intended it to be.

:P
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Tecnology's drawbacks"