Monday 29 September 2008

SA gets Maxwell'd


Living in Gauteng sucks sometimes.


Turns out Maxwell is coming to SA, and the best thing about it all is that he'll be performing in my hometown - Bloemfontein - this Friday.


What sucks the most is that I wont be able to go see him. I'll be stuck here in the Big Smoke instead of going home and the once-in-a-lifetime chance to see one of my favourite neo-soul singers perfom live!


I know most when most artists come to SA they rarely ever go anywhere else except the 3 main cities ie. Joburg, Cape Town & Durban. But I'm never interested in seeing 50 Cent or Snoop Dogg or any of those people that have made coming here a habit. They're not relevant to my interests. Maxwell, on the other hand, is.


So, if anyone happens to be at MACUFE this Friday, please take some pics and email them my way. the address is: papercut [at] brainstormdesigns [dot] co [dot] za.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "SA gets Maxwell'd"