Friday 23 April 2010

A quest for fame! - Who doesn't wanna be famous?

Ever since I can remember, I've alwways wanted to be on TV. ( That sounded like the generic answer to "Why do you wanna be on TV" LOL ) I think much of it has to do with the fact that I have successfully managed to spend a whole lotta time watching the damn thing. I was exposed to a whole lot of mediocrity on TV and always felt that I could do better.

Well, it doesn't seem like this dream is too out of reach now. It seems every other music show on TV is looking for new presenters.

I'm convinced this is my chance. My time to shine!

Ever since the first ad for presenters aired on SABC1's LIVE, I've bee trying and trying to register on their Ning based social network. No idea why the thing always kept giving me errors. But it did. Each and every time. No matter what time of day. And the errors were always the same. Either something's missing, or they're experiencing a high volume of entries.
Look:




Anywho, I've since given up on that avenue. And just this morning, I was getting bored with watching the news when I decided to check out some music videos on Channel O. And the first thing that came up was an ad for new presenters for one of their shows called O-Access.

Currently, the show's hosted by Nonhle Thema. I guess they want somebody to help her out or something. I mean, it can't be easy travelling all over the world interviewing high profile celebrities. I can understand. Not relate. Understand. I'll relate when I'm the one doing it. :)

This brings me to the question: "who is best suited for this job but me?"

And subsequently, that then leads to the answer (in the words of Keith Sweat): "Nobody baby!"
I'ma do this!
See you on the flip side!

Deuces!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "A quest for fame! - Who doesn't wanna be famous?"