Tuesday 13 July 2010

Check BBM*




I've come to notice something...

People will do anything to get some sort of social acceptance in their circles.

Have you noticed how many people now have the ultimate "I may not have much, but I have this" item? In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about a BlackBerry.
Almost everyone who gets a chance at it, wants it and gets it. Ahh, the joy of wanting to fit in. I don't think people get BlackBerrys for their sheer ease of use, or whatever. I think people get them now as a way of showing that they've made it.

Got a new job? Get a BlackBerry.
Got a promotion? Get a BlackBerry.
Got proposed to? Why not get a BlackBerry to go with that?
Got a threesome? Get a BlackBerry so you can social-network about it!
Got a tattoo? Why not get a BlackBerry so you can share a blurry pic with all your closest friends and family?

That's how it is now.

Noticed how many other handheld manufacturers are copying the QWERTY-keyboard layout of BlackBerry? Almost all the big guns in the industry are making QWERTT-keyboard phones now. From Nokia to Samsung to LG; eve-ry-body!

Do you know how long BB has been around? How come you always used to diss it for being bulky and too complicated, but you hear some American singer praise it in a few hundred songs, now it's the very best thing since sliced cheese!?

I'm sure BlackBerry's market share rose a few hundred percentage points over the past 24months due to black people wanting to get themselves the very best in "Hey, look I made it!" of accessories.


Gratz BB!

via Blogger for BlackBerry.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 killa comment(s): on "Check BBM*"

MsBeautySoul said...

I heard ppl talking about Blackberrys before but I could never get my head around what made it so special or any different from nay other phone... I GET IT NOW!!! I love it and don't know how I would cope without it!!! A big muuuuuuah to my BB!