Tuesday 13 July 2010

Social networking killed the blog-star!

Okay, I know blogging is part of the social networking umbrella, but still.

I think Twitter and Facebook have single-handedly driven real opinion blogging to the ground. I know this because over the past few months (if not years) I've blogged less and less. Simply because it's so much easier to whip out my phone, log into FB or Twitter, update and log off all in 3 minutes or less.

The convenience of real-time "updating" has become the biggest thing to hit the internet since the instant messaging.

So as a resolve, I've decided to cut down on my FB and Twitter activity, and reserve my opinions for my blog. I know it probably doesn't make a lotta sense, but I think I've established myself enough as a social media addict, to drive people to my blog now.

So as from now on I'm gonna try concentrate more on this blog than my social networking accounts.

In case you wanna stalk me, feel free to follow me on Twitter.

Deuces!
:p

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Social networking killed the blog-star!"