Friday 30 July 2010

Things that suck: PIES!

Let's get one thing clear... Pies suck.

I know this because I've been eating pies for a very long time, and regardless of the fact mentioned above, it was only till yesterday that I realised that pies are just useless.

I mean, there's just a huge collection of flaky pastry and some stew-like meat filling inside. What the hell is that about? You bite the damn thing a couple times before you even reach the damn meat which has been strategically placed at the center, just to frustrate the hell out of your hunger.

That's another thing pies completely choose to ignore - the reason you're eating one in the first place - to eliminate hunger!

You take the time, effort and energy to buy a pie; find some way to unwrap the wrapper; ultimately end up eating the damn thing, only to end up with pastry flakes all over your face and an unfilled stomach.

I think whoever decided to put meat in between dough, must've intended it to be a starter. NOT something you can eat when you're really hungry. NOT something to eat for lunch, for instance.

That's all I'm saying.

I've decided I'm never gonna eat a pie ever again. It's a complete waste of time, energy and everything else in between.

Done.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Things that suck: PIES!"