Monday 11 February 2008

the beginning...

Hello world.

It's been a while without posting anything.

And over the weekend (since Friday really) I've been having some serious stuff on my mind which I need to get off my chest.

It's a total of 5 different things (for lack of a better word, or for lack of the English vocab!... lol)

I was playing around with the tiltles, and I think it's gonna be something along the lines of:
  • dear you...
  • guns and things...
  • no real good news...
  • changes...

crap now, i forgot the last one...

but i'll remember, I know I wrote them down on a piece of paper somewhere...

jus remembered:

  • skin and bones...

for your convenience, I'll number them 1 through to 5.

anyways, I'm not too sure in what order I'm gonna write em all. But rest assured, I'ma definately have them all up by the end of the week.

oh, Happy New year all!

:D


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "the beginning..."