Friday 14 November 2008

Facewash for your neck!

That's right.

Face wash wasn't only meant for your face. Aparently, it was also designed to wash your neck area as well.

Unbelievable, I know.

Allow me to edumacate you.

I was washing my face this morning, and for reasons unknown, I noticed the 'Directions of Use' at the back of the tube thing. And after a few seconds of reading, I came accross where it said 'Apply to face and neck area' or something along those lines. Pity this was after I had already washed my face, otherwise I would have given it a shot. Maybe if I had seen the instructions before washing my face I might have given the whole wash you-neck-thing a try. But then again if I had seen the instructions before I even discovered facewash, I may have learnt a long time ago washing my neck and face.

As I was saying, there I was trying to figure how to wash my neck in a basin. I couldn't wrap my head around that. I couldn't picture myself leaning over the basin with my neck directly over the water. It didn't make much sense to me. How are these Johnson's people expecting people to wash their necks. Who does that? Who washes their neck and their faces at the same time? How do you rinse? You'll probably end up with water all down your chest & torso. I've seen some people washing their face (with facewash) while in the bath tub. Now that's creative. I don't think the people at Johnson's anticipated that. I guess that's why they don't specify where you should be washing your neck (and face obviously). Maybe that's why they left out where and/or how you should be standing while trying to wash and rinse your face/neck area.

I guess the bathtub idea isn't so bad after all. But only if you really wanna wash your neck with facewash. Some of us still use the conventional way to washing our necks.

Oh well...
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Facewash for your neck!"