Friday 21 November 2008

teh PaperCut at 1000 degrees

One thousand visitors! Yipeeee!!!!



After blogging for over a year, I've finally reached 100 visitors. Even though I have only a handful of comments, it's still something.

Lucky visitor number 1000 was a person from Pretoria, who came here via the PCFormat forums... no idea who they are though. Otherwise I'd give them a prize. Too bad.



The most popular popular pages are as follows:

  1. The main page. (Obviously)

  2. Zulu girls' popular asses - Arguably the most controvesial post on this blog. For the simple fact that it disappoints so many people coz it has nothing to do with having sex with anyone or actually showing any Zulu ass. In fact, there isn't even any picture inserted in that post. Sad how misleading some clever wordplay does.

  3. Constipated women. No idea why. I don't remember anyone Google-ing this, except this person:
  4. And then there's the xhenophobia poem.
  5. My other favourite song.
  6. The "two things involved" video has also proven to be quite popular over the past few weeks.
  7. Archives from June 2008 are also very popular around these parts.
  8. My life story also seems to be a hit. Wonder why...?
  9. And for some odd reason, people come to my blog trying to find abbreviations for some random stuff, like breakfast. Who abbreviates breakfast anyways? Plus, that blog post was a total waste of space, I was bored. Come on.
  10. Last but most undeniably not least. Is my 1 wish.

To all you people who've visited my blog since it's inception. Thank you. More importantly, thanks to the person who made me start sharing my thoughts with you in the first place. (in this post). Your fuckup has been a blessing.

Selah!


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "teh PaperCut at 1000 degrees"