Friday 6 June 2008

The happiest motherfucker I know!

Now, I don't actually know a lot of motherfuckers, but I am, by far, the happiest motherfucker out there.

Isn't it funny how you only notice what you've got when you're happy. I mean you hardly take notice of all the blessings around you until something goes wrong. Only then do you start consoling yourself by counting your blessings. And even then it still doesn't feel like it's enough.

So simply because I'm not feeling crappy today, as clearly indicated in the title of this post, I decided I'd much rather celebrate the little things that I've been blessed with thus far.

There's absolutely no reason for me to feel down because I've got a girl who's in love with me. I know this because I can tell by the way she looks at me, the way she can't stop smiling whenever we're together. Besides, the fact that she tells me how she feels is also a dead giveaway.
I can't remember the last time I was so flippin happy with someone.
You know what I mean... where you're with this one person and you feel you don't really need anything else. Where you're both chilling on the couch with TV on, and yet you're not even watching it. Where the person next to you is more interesting than whatever's playing??
I love you babe...

Earlier today, I just found out my site (brainstormdesigns.co.za) has been listed on website-gallery.com, as one of those deserving of some recognition. I really appreciate that. I feel it definately says something about my designs. That clearly means I must be doing something right this time around. Though my other designs didn't get recognition, but I truly don't give a damn, as long as my site is on there. It's gotta mean something.

Plus, I just bagged my first real client for 2008. It's some guy who wants me to design him a website for his company, a shuttle/transport type thing. Added to that, the website is going to be advertised under South African tourism. So that obviously means I've definately gotta put my best into this one. It's gotta be something unique, but familiar all at the same time.

I'm gonna make sure it not only markets his company as a brand, but more importantly, stands out from the rest. Seeing as everyone wants a website...

An last but most definately not least, I installed some cool themes and applications on my phone. I know it's not such a big deal, but to me it is. Coz I was starting to lose interest in it. I was tired with all the features it had. That's why I added more. Hopefully the guys from Nokia aren't reading this and I hope it doesn't void my warranty.

So yeah, that's it for now.

One happy Motherfucker, signing out!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "The happiest motherfucker I know!"