Monday 23 June 2008

Prayer in the park [finding Jesus #2]

saying a prayer



When was the last time you ever devoted any time out to just thank God (or
whoever it is you believe in) for all that he's given you and continues to give you on a daily basis?

I took this picture (while I was at the Civic Theatre in Johannesburg) of a man finding some time in his busy schedule to say a prayer. He was sitting in that position for well over thirty minutes.

And I got to thinking about the significance of just connecting with the most high for no particular reason. Just checking in. Just to let him know you're aware he exists. Not having to wait for tough times to come knocking before you feel the need to...


<>zoomed in


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 killa comment(s): on "Prayer in the park [finding Jesus #2]"

Asia said...

Prayer is fun. Sound funny but it's true. I pray most nights. I even sleep in the middle of prayer sometimes. But during the day, I keep an "open-prayer" so I can access God the whole day without having to say Amen all the time. We talk about (mostly I do the talking :n) everything.