Tuesday 29 July 2008

Have a big break!

Check what I just had mailed to me...

Ingredients:

30 x Saisbury's Luxury Belgian Milk Chocolate
3 x ScotBlok Chocolate Flavour
Cake Covering
6 x Loacker Quadratini chocolate wafers
1 x Wallpaper
dipping trough
1 x Sticky backed vinyl floor tile




Day 1: We cut out the KitKat logo from the floor tile and stuck it to the bottom of the trough ( in reverse). Melted about 1 third of the chocolate and poured it into the mould.

Day 2: The chocolate set over night. Next stage was to arrange the wafers in five layers along the chocolate.



Then melted the rest of the chocolate and poured it carefully around the wafers, then over the top.


Day 3: Refregirate for 12hours

Vital statistics: Size L 59cm x W 17cm x H12cm 45,888 Calories 1860g saturated fat 1120 Weight Watchers points (this equates to 3 months worth of a daily allowance for a woman)

Please don't sue me.

If you know where this idea comes from, please let me know so I can credit who I need to.

Otherwise, this is pure heaven for a KitKat junkie like me...

:P


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Have a big break!"