Monday 14 July 2008

Twenty-three





I have absolutely no justification as to why I love this number. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I just think it's such a whole number.

Sure some of you might see it as an odd number which doesn't even come close to being as cool as 25, but I definately think 23 is the next big thing.

Maybe not for you but definately for me.

I just love how cool the two numbers look together. A 2 and a simple yet slightly superior 3. Put together to create one healthy number: 23.

I haven't been attracted to this number very long, just that, it's not very often you get to see it. (at least not since MJ retired from Basketball... all two times)

I think being 23 years old has some sort of significance. I'm just not quite sure what it is exactly.

Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that at the ripe age of 23 I will be embarking on a whole new chapter in my life. Something I've been wanting for as long as I can remember. Someting that's definately gonna make people sit up and pay attention!

Even those who didn't think I could do it will be taken aback!

Watch this here space!


ps: I have never watched the movie: The Number 23.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 killa comment(s): on "Twenty-three"